Why our Pub is great
We’re just minutes from the centre of Caerphilly and right next door to the Travelodge. So whether you’re visiting the area for work or leisure, or simply out on the town with family and friends, we’d love to see you. You’ll appreciate our spacious, well-designed interior, and our warm, relaxing atmosphere. We have outdoor seating too, with a lovely garden for those hot sunny days. And being a real child-friendly pub, we have an outdoor play area and an under-five’s indoor play zone.
We offer a wide range of wines, beers and traditional cask ales, plus all kinds of food, from snacks to specials. So whether you want a quick bite or something more substantial, we can quickly oblige. And with Two for One on all main meals it works out remarkably cheap.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
With our extensive food menu, we can cater for all tastes. Try our succulent beef steaks, our beautiful burgers, or one of our many traditional pub classics. There’s a bulging specials board each day, featuring a world of wholesome, exciting meals for you, and don’t forget those luscious roasts designed to make every Sunday special. Great food – made all the more enjoyable thanks to Two for One.View our Menus